Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adjusting!

Maybe she's not that bad! Parker is warming up to his little sister!


Why is it that I so easily forgot about the sleepless nights, baby crying for some completely undiscoverable reason, and countless poopy diapers? Yet, I also forgot about all those sweet moments where they fall asleep in your arms, they give you the sweetest smiles (who cares if they're from gas!), and you begin to see them grow and become their own little person! This past week has been full of all these reminders! And although there are frustrating moments, I wouldn't trade this time for anything; Paige is so sweet, innocent and pure. I love to just stare at her and wonder what kind of things are going through her mind. I'm sure we'd be amazed!

Paige at 1 week...is that not the cutest hat ever? Lena sent it to her!

Parker-megoo LOVES to shower!
Parley did this same thing when he was little!
mmmm...yummy...a jam mustache!


2 comments:

Lena said...

Ahhh....I almost want to go through nine months of you-know-what to get someone as sweet as Paige. Parker looks like so much fun! He and WAlker would have a ball in the shower together!

Jenny Hadley said...

I think she looks a lot like you Anna! So sweet! Stop making me baby hungry!