In my dreams this is what life looks like!
(Sorry, I have no idea how to insert the video into my blog so you have to click the link to it)
Anyway, Parley always likes to tease me because he knows that I really do wish that people just randomly burst out into song and dance. I constantly find myself thinking "Oh [insert song name here] would be perfect for this moment." And I even occasionally allow myself the privilege of bursting into song, but only at home; I try to contain myself in public (I never dance because I'm no good at dancing). Needless to say, I was thrilled when I saw this cute little video! Call me dorky, but it nearly brought me to tears (although the late nights and raging postpartum hormones could have something to do with that).
Just watch the video. Then you'll understand my dream world!
So some updates...well since I'm lazy, I haven't uploaded any new pics/videos of the kids, but they are just as cute and fun as ever! After my excited post about Parker using the potty, he didn't go again for over a week. I finally got some stickers to use as bribery and those are barely doing the trick. But I'm not trying to push the issue since he is not even two. *it would just be soooo nice, but don't worry...I won't ruin my child* So I guess I don't have a potty-genius on my hands!
Exciting news about Paige: her baby acne has finally decided to leave! yipee! She is such a happy baby and she loves to coo and smile. I just love it! She had her 2 month check up. Here are her stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 14 oz (75%)
Height: 22" (50%)
To give you a good idea of her rolls you just have to hear what the doctor called her: "Michelin Baby." That's my girl! You gotta love the rolls! I'll try to get a pic of her on here soon, but until then, this will have to suffice!
And I will have some really happy news in just a bit, so keep watch *if any of you had the pregnancy thought come into your mind, delete. delete. delete. please!*
Watch for the happy news coming soon!
2019 October
6 years ago


5 comments:
I love your dream world. It made me smile. Anyway, I know Brynlee is not old enough to potty train but my friend said you can get a free potty training video on the pull ups website. I went ahead and ordered it. I have not watched it yet but she said it has some good advice. You can't go wrong-it is free. Good luck. I love you! I can't wait for your good news. I think I know what it is but I still can't wait. I am excited for you.
You have such beautiful kids and they come by it rightfully! I still can't believe that you are old enough to be a mother! I still remember you and Ashley when you were in your teens!! Good luck on the potty training! Brayden still has no interest... I guess as long as he is trained before kindergarten... take care and I love your blog!
That was awesome and inspiring. Though, what it inspires, I'm not sure. It just made me feel so happy and excited! I, too, am a proponent of random outbursts of song and dance - admittedly, I do it mockingly, but it's fun nonetheless. I wonder if it was a social experiment to see how many regular people would join in? A couple months ago I broke out in a sudden rift of, "That's all I ask of yoooooouuuuu!" in the car while lecturing my children. My husband stared at me (as much as he could while still keeping his eyes on the road) in horror and said, "Don't ever do that again." It makes me laugh just thinking of it. Maybe you'd have to know Ty to think it was funny, so you'll just have to take my word for it: it was flippin' hilarious.
My dad always said that life is a musical and often in public had those moments where he would and did burst into random song (that he always claimed to have made up) in very public and private places.
As a result of this, I have often held the same dream. My husband thinks that life is a musical only in the shower, but I believe it should be all the time. The thought makes me smile. Thanks.
I love that video! Man if we did that musical in a real auditorium instead of that modular it would have been like that...well, I like to think it would have been like that.
Post a Comment