Friday, May 29, 2009

Paige laughing and talking plus a little lovin' from Parker

I know it's been way too long since I've posted, but I'll try to post more. Maybe. I got the first REAL laugh out of Paige--this is quite the accomplishment since Parker wouldn't laugh for me until he was 7 months old! However, Paige gets distracted by the camera, so the laugh you hear isn't as enthusiastic as it was before Parley started recording.

Also, take notice of my scary hair. Story continued below...

...Parley has been begging me to let him cut my hair--no experience at all--for the past two years. I had reached a point where I desperately needed another haircut, but the gal that normally cuts my hair was ill due to pregnancy, so I consented to the CRAZY idea! Plus I thought it would be a fun adventure. ha. Honestly, he didn't do that shabby of a job considering he has never cut a woman's hair. However, I cannot live with a "not too shabby" haircut. So I went and got it fixed today and I love it! It is way shorter than I ever imagined I would have (due to having to repair the damage done by my beloved), but it is okay because...I LOVE it! I haven't had to style it yet, so hopefully I can make it look as cute and he said it should take very little time to do (which is exactly what I need)!


Just a cute pic of the kids. Parker really wanted to hold Paige, so I caught a picture of it! The kids are so cute together and Parker is still sweet to her--I hope that continues!

13 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

Your hair cut is so cute! I love it too. I love your kids. I can't believe how big Paige is already. It seems like you just had her. Anyway, I am missing you. I wish we could have caught up a little more in Emmett. Let me know when is a good time to call and I will try to call you this week. Love ya.

Amber said...

I love the hair! Not just anyone could look that good in a short hair cut, trust me, I know! I love your blog and love to read about your family. Keep it up!

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

Aw! I love that video!! And you look great in that hair cut!! You look really good in contacts too! I can't believe Parker is so big!! And Paige is growing!!

Andrea said...

Cute hair, Annie! We are getting family pics taken this weekend, and I am freakin', frickin' frackin' out because I don't know how to style my hair! AAaaack! Too bad my hair isn't all shiny and straight like yours.

Suzie Koskella said...

I so love the haircut! You look so beautiful! She is already laughing! Time goes so fast!

Susannah said...

love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE! the hair!!!!! It's gorgeous. I can't believe how big the kids are. You and Parley make cute babies. We love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Your video was cute. :-) Sometimes its hard for me to imagine you being a mom and all but those videos make it real for me. :-) I still remember the girl that got bounced off my horse and did crazy things like running around my house without "stuff". :-) Yes, I do remember that. Ahhhh, the good old days of crazy youth. :-) Love ya tons.

berry family said...

I love the new hair cut. I bet it is easier to take care of with two small children.
Rashelle

Stacey Jensen said...

Your hair cut is so sheik!! You look amazing! Miss you and love you tons. Think of you often.

Lena said...

You hair really looks amazing on you! I love it! So glad you joined the short hair club!

your kiddos are so cute! wish I could hear paige laugh in real time--next month!

Anonymous said...

i love it! LOL...now all you need is a beautiful family picture and everyone will see how beautiful you all are!

Anonymous said...

since i can't remember my password, the family picture comment and all is from me, Erin, your neighbor! hope you liked the cake!

---------- said...

You're hair cut is the bomb!!! LOL I love it! :D Tell Parley he should stick to his day job...lol :D Miss ya!