Sunday, June 21, 2009

I love having a girl!

My friend, Jenny, made this tutu for Paige and I love it! She was just about ready for bed when I started taking these, so she was pretty tired, but cute nevertheless!
Thanks so much Jenny!

By the way, check out her website where she sells these and other cute girl items:
www.plumbabyboutique.etsy.com


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

Cute! I just want to come hold her. We miss you guys. Love ya.

Amber said...

those are so cute! wish i had a little girl to wear them.. mine has grown up too fast. the twists were great but not too sweet.

dianeb said...

SO cute -can't wait to see ya!

Suzie Koskella said...

So cute pictures! I love having a girl too! I thought it would be hard because I was used to a boy but she is so much easier then he was!! :)

Our Three Sons said...

Oh so jealous!!