Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're happy! We're healthy! We're blessed!
Paige at 4 months
Paige had her 4 month checkup:
Weight--almost 16 lbs (90%)
Height--24.5 in (50%)
And her first 2 teeth have come in within the past 3 weeks! Yahoo!


I can see their similarities in this pic!

He's a very sweet brother and oh so helpful! Parker loves to give "exi-como" (eskimo) kisses and he loves to say what a great job he's doing: "Fully awesome!" , "Good job Parker" , "Yahoo Parker!" and "I Did it!". He makes me laugh.



A little fun in the sun!

Parley has been sick for the past 1 1/2 days. This doesn't happen often so I've been trying to baby him, but mostly he just wants to sleep.


Me? Well...I sit around and watch soap-operas while eating bonbons! Really, though, I did spend most of Monday finishing The Secret Life of Bees, which I started the night before. It took me 2 1/2 months to read Bringing Up Boys (still not done), but only 1 1/2 days to read The Secret Life? It made me realize how much I've missed reading books just for fun!

That's our life, and I love it!

3 comments:

AKmamaof4 said...

I absolutely love your hair! That first picture is totally frame worthy!

Andrea said...

She already has two teeth? Whoa! My kids just start teething at four months - they don't actually get any teeth until around 8 months.

I agree about your hair - so cute and mod.

Ashley Reno said...

Can I come live your life? :) It sounds so much more calm than mine. Anyway, I love you huge and your hair is adorable. I love your kids. They are growing so fast!