Happiness. It's hearing children laughing. Outbursts of laughter, then quiet giggles. It's sunshine on my skin. Or rain soaking the parched ground. Happiness is green grass, blossoming flowers, singing birds. And it's falling leaves, pumpkin carving, apple picking. It's family. It's love. It's sweet unexpected hugs and an "I love you."
Happiness is not expensive; it's free. Happiness is thinking of others. It's trying to live the life we know we should.
It's loving.
It's living.
It's dreaming.
It's doing.
Happiness is how we choose to see the world.
I am happy.
2019 October
6 years ago

3 comments:
You are so right! Thank you for sharing with us so that we may enjoy our lives a little more. You have a beautiful family and I can see why you are so happy. Thank you for your kindness. May you continue to be so blessed!
How poetic. I was waiting to see who the quote was from! I think I am going to borrow this for a friend, she sounds so down right now...and what do you say to lift someone's spirits when you know that they have different beliefs, one's that don't bring the optimism and happiness of the gospel
That's soo awesome and true. Your blog always makes me feel happy- you are such a positive up beat person! Hopefully I can carry this optimism with me for the rest of today and forever! ;)
Post a Comment