We went down to a beautiful park to see the salmon run! It was so much fun and my friend, Brianna, caught some great pics of the kids. So I had to share!
I love this look!
Parley caught this fish with his bare hands!
"Me Parley. You fish. Me eat! *grunt*"
....it was mostly dead lying in the shallow water. But I wasn't suppposed to tell. shhhh.
It was great to talk to you the other day. I'm glad we've kept in touch. Your pictures are adorable and I love your hair! Talk to you soon. I love you!
7 comments:
Remington is gonna LOVE the picture of Parley with the fish! Can't wait to show it to him in the morning!
I love all the pictures!! Ross did that once too.. our little secret!
Cute pictures of you parley and the kids. Looks like a fun day!
Rashelle
Fun times!
We miss you!
Ok, even though the fish was in shallow water, i'm still impressed Parley picked it up. Nice! Cute pics of your kids, they are adorable!
I love your new look with the blog and header!! Way to go.. do you give lessons?:D
For some reason mine isn't updating on anyones but mine.. oh well.. computers lol!
Hope you are all healthy!!
It was great to talk to you the other day. I'm glad we've kept in touch. Your pictures are adorable and I love your hair! Talk to you soon. I love you!
April
Post a Comment