Parley and I are total slackers. The only pictures we have that you could call "family pictures" are the ones from our wedding (I would call those "wedding pictures") or the ones we took ourselves in our back yard (aka "lame-o"). So we finally had my cousin, Diane, take our pictures while we were home over Thanksgiving. She takes amazing pictures and I love what she was able to capture of our family! Check out her website to see her amazing photography skills:
http://dianebphotography.blogspot.com/Thanks Diane! We love them!
A couple other pics I love that aren't on her site:
.jpg)
I'm not sure what this face is, but it makes me laugh!
.jpg)
If you say "Yay!" She claps! Cute.
.jpg)
I just love her face in this picture. I can't help but wonder what is going through her mind.
Thanks again Diane! You made taking pictures so much fun and we love the outcome!
13 comments:
Paige's hair looks SO red in the heading picture. I love it! Your family is just beautiful. We love you guys.
First of all, my daughter has that cute Target shirt, and my son has that cute blue shirt (Gap, right?). We must be related. I only wish I got some of those "really cute haircut" genes that you obviously got in abundance!
You are one up on us - we have never had our family pictures taken (well, besides our self-taken ones - before I had a tripod - camera was on a ladder - woof)! We didn't even get wedding or engagement pictures done. That's my sob story.
Love your pictures!
Those are awesome pics!! You have such a cute family!!
Cute pictures. What a cute family tou guys have.
Rashelle
Super cute!!! Can't believe your kids are getting so big!
I love them!! And I love your hair!! Super cute! What a beautiful family!! I hope you have a very special Christmas this year!!
Your pics turned out great! Your cousin is a good photographer!
PS I would like your address so i can send you guys a Christmas Card.
Rashelle
LO_LO_LOVE them! The one you put on your heading is my favorite one...good choice!
YAY! glad you like them! you could do a post on "the many faces of Parker" - I couldn't delete any of them - he is too cute (of course, so is Paige!) We miss you!& love you TONS!
I love your family pictures! I really need to call you. How are things going for you guys? Are you going to be in Emmett for Christmas? Adam and I are doing good. We are busy as ever. Anyway, have Parley give you a huge hug and pretend it is from me. I will try and call you over Christmas break. I love you HUGE!
Adorable pictures! It was great to see you around Thanksgiving. I'm putting together a list of addresses, and need yours! Have a Merry Christmas, Anna, my dear. :)
April
Those pictures are awesome!! I especially like the one that's at the heading of your blog...totally adorable!!! :D
Post a Comment