Seriously. I don't think there is anything sweeter than a little kid singing this song. I'd even think it was cute if some other little kid were singing it (not
as cute since I am
slightly biased). And I love how he belts out the chorus! It makes me laugh.
I think this may be my favorite primary song ever. It is basically the theme of this year and I have loved teaching the kids this song, helping them to understand/feel the meaning of it, and hopefully strengthening their testimonies(I'm the primary chorister--
LOVE IT!). This is, for sure, Parker's favorite song these days. I think we sing it at least 10 times a day.
If you want to hear what it should really sound like, you can check it out here:
http://www.lds.org/pa/display/0,17884,8893-1,00.htmlClick on the Music and Voice MP3 link for the song
I Know that My Savior Loves Me. *I'm sure there is some fancy way to make this easier but I have no idea how. sorry.*
It is beautiful.
7 comments:
Anna, he is such an adorable kid! His little cheeks and lips kill me!
Yeah, it is a beautiful song. I enjoy listening to the children practice it every Sunday. My only wish is that we would sing some of the good ol' songs from my primary days. It makes me sad that the kids now days don't know them. But, this one IS lovely (and much better than last year's, which I was not crazy about).
p.s. Duh, I meant to say how dang cute that video was. SUCH a cutie!
SOOO stinkin cute!!!
That is so adorable! I love this song...It is really pretty.
I could just watch this little video all day (maybe I will) - good job Parker! - this is definitely one of my favorite songs EVER! thanks for sharing!
後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮
Post a Comment