Friday, February 19, 2010

1 year old already?!


Our little Paigenator, Paigey, Paiger, Paigey-waigey turned 1 last week! I can't believe it.

I love this little girl! She is so quick to light up and she loves to laugh when everyone else is laughing. She loves to "conk" noggins, give eskimo kisses, blow kisses, bounce up and down, bite ANYTHING that goes in her mouth, be with Mom, copy her brother, tackle her brother *in the crawling fashion*, and she loves to talk on the phone w/ Dad.

She knows what she wants and she tries her darndest to get it. Parley would call it stubborn, I call it determined and strong-willed. Plus, she is fiercely independent! Where on earth did she get these traits from?! Not me! ;)
At 11 months she finally started really crawling (not just army crawling). She says: mom, dad, please, Parker *"ba-ba"*, and baby. And she still has her gorgeous reddish hair!
We are so blessed to have this content and happy-natured baby! She brings so much joy into our lives!



Here are pictures and a video for padre and family who weren't able to be here:

Eating her banana nut birthday muffin! She love LOVED it!

For dinner we had her favorite things: Spaghetti, green beans, yogurt fruit salad, and bread sticks. She was in Heaven!


Fair warning: the last bit of singing "Happy Birthday" and then watching her take a bite and clap

5 comments:

Lena said...

Hurray! I was just thinking about little Miss Paige yesterday and wondering if she had worn that green dress yet? (I know I am so psycho about some things--but I really just LOVED that dress! I wish I would've bought one for our little girl...it's probably a good thing that didn't know we would be having a little girl a year later! : ) Wish I could give her a big ol' bday kiss! Give one to both kids for me!

The Whirling Dirvish said...

I can't believe it either! She's an absolute angel and I am so happy for you and your entire family. I love her hair and smile and watching her bounce up and down in her bouncy chair. Happy Birthday Paige!

Mily said...

Cute! Your kids are growing up so fast! Happy Birthday Paige!

Ashley Reno said...

I was just looking at a picture of you when you were pregnant with Paige. That went by so fast! She is adorable. Hope you guys are doing well. I love you HUGE! Just as a side note-we are having another girl. We are super excited. :)

berry family said...

Happy Birthday Paige! She is a cutie, but of course she would be.
The muffin looked yummy.
Rashelle