Actually, I wasn't sleep deprived (at least not more than usual) or hungry. In fact, I was probably eating as I wrote. *yes, i do that.* But sometimes, when trying to title a post, my mind just draws a complete BLANK! At the time, that title seemed funny . But then when I hopped online and read that today I rolled my eyes.
So this time, I just left the title blank.
But on to some better news:
I just replaced the bulbs for two of my brake lights! Yes, it took two different attempts. Yes, I did print some directions from eHow. Yes, I did have my three year old son help me. Yes, I did call my dad twice for help. But, I did it!
And, yes, you can call me Super Woman!

4 comments:
LOL, I got the title! I getcha babe. And yes, I do think you are superwoman! In fact, I think you should have a cape! I probably would have just paid to have the lights installed at some place and gotten ripped off instead of even attempting to do it myself. And that handy helper of yours is quite handsome...bowtie and all! :) Hope all is well love!
Don't ever apologize for yourself, silly! Especially on your own blog. I HATE titling everything. It gives me stress. I always worry that no one will "get" me (as far as both titles AND blog posts go), but then I just have to remind myself that it doesn't matter...my blog is for me, first and foremost, and if it makes me smile then I have done my job.
Way to be Superwoman!
Guess what...I finally figured out that I can comment on my own blog. That would have been helpful to realize a while back when Andrea offered me her recipe for pizza crust. So if you're reading this Andrea, I would love your recipe! Especially if it is an easy one!
Anyway, this wasn't so much an apology, but rather a recognition and laugh about my dorkiness! I love that I'm dorky and say cheesy things and then say really funny things on accident. But I do wish I could come up with some of those great zingers I always think of long AFTER I've walked away from the mean person that snapped at me in the grocery store (not that that has ever happened to me! No way! Okay it may have happened once or twice at the grocery store. Why do people get so grumpy when they're shopping? Especially the ones w/o kids? I don't get it. It should be relaxing for them. But now this has turned into the longest parenthesis thing-a-ma-bob. I guess I know what I could post about next--grumpy retirees at the grocery store).
I have lots of "Brain Farts" as we call them.
Post a Comment