So we've been having lots of fun since Parley got home.
I've put together a few collages of our activitie. Just click on the picture to see a larger view of it.
Bowling:

Fun in the Sun:
I've put together a few collages of our activitie. Just click on the picture to see a larger view of it.
Bowling:

Fun in the Sun:

Being silly:

A relaxing (?) time camping out and fishing.
Fun story...we could not get the fire started for the life of us. Seriously, it's a good thing I had brought some food that didn't have to be cooked or else we would have starved. Parley, who is usually the Fire Master, was bound and determined to get it going. He got it going enough for us to warm some hot dogs over and then for him to cook a piece of french toast over. But that's it. It was an adventure and we had lots of fun except for the fact that Paige did not sleep very well. Next camping trip, the pack n' play is definitely coming.

And Uncle Fred and Aunt Kirsten came to visit w/ their adorable Liam.
The kids loved snuggling Liam and loved their aunt and uncle. They only got to stay for a day and a half but we had so much fun with them and were able to see some amazing things! Come again anytime you guys! And that goes for everyone: we love visitors!



5 comments:
Anna, you are adorable. Even when you're contorting your face by pulling your smile from ear to ear. And you look really happy!
I can't believe how big they've gotten!! So glad you're having fun as a family superstar! And it was warm enough to have a pool in Washington?! Oh my goodness!! I miss seeing your smiling face across the street. Hug the kids for us!
Love the family outings. Your kids are adorable. I still remmeber when we all went camping. Good times. We def. need to do that again someday. Glad Parley is home.
Rashelle
We miss you guys SOO much! We were just talking about how fun it would be to go camping with you guys again this year! Carsyn and Chase still talk about it! You guys looks like you are having fun! Miss you
Too much fun! That post made me want to visit so bad...hmmm...I am hoping for some west coast action this next year! Love ya
Post a Comment