Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Easter is a special day to me. It is a day that fills my heart with such gratitude and joy that my heart seems to be bursting. This week I've been studying the accounts in the New Testament of the final days of Jesus Christ and His resurrection. Because of this, Easter has been even more special as I have held more closely in my mind and heart the things that He has done for us.

Here are a couple videos that reflect the thoughts and feelings I've been having and I hope they help you to more fully enjoy this special season!







I, too, know that He lives. I am so grateful for the joy and peace that come as a result of this knowledge. I know He loves us perfectly and unconditionally. He suffered for all and He was resurrected for all. He lives! And we, too, will live again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so special to watch. We did that tonight as a family. One of the best ways to spend Easter. Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful message from your heart as well as the videos! Happy Easter!

Amber

Walker Family said...

Hey congrats on the new baby! I love some of your name ideas...we have a couple of the same:) Hope that you are feeling well!

Lena said...

You are so good. Happy Easter!