I have to write these down because they made me laugh:
Paige's favorite thing to say these days when something doesn't go as planned is "Oh, my man!" hahaha It makes me laugh.
Then Parker told me the other day said:
-Mom, when I get married and move really far away you have to come live with me. (said in tone that means "don't argue with me"
--We'll see how he feels when he gets married.
Another one from Parker. We have what we call a "warm fuzzy jar" and when someone does something extra kind/loving, we put a warm fuzzy in it. Parker was asking why one of his friends didn't have one. I, being the extra humble mom that I am, said, "well some moms don't have cool ideas like your mom does." :) To which he replied, "Mom, you get your coolness from Dad, not you."
Okay. Thank you. I am sufficiently humbled.
Parley, I'm sure you loved that one!
2019 October
6 years ago

4 comments:
That is too precious!! Kids are so cute, I love em!! Miss you guys and hope your pears turned out good, we picked from the same place... small but hey at least we will have some pears...:) Hope you are well!
That's awesome that Parker thinks you obviously get your cool from Parley. Kids sure have a way of keeping us humble. :)
I'm sure Parley might argue the other way. I would say that you and Parley have major cool points from the Butikofers.
视频网址大全 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室
Post a Comment