I never know where I will find Parker! The other day I came into the kitchen and found him here. I wonder what he was thinking...is my cooking really that bad?!
Then the other day I found him here:
with an icecream scoop!

He loves watching vehicles, but especially big trucks. So the other day he was in Heaven when the street cleaner was going up and down our road. I think he sat there for about 30 minutes watching them work (they were also cleaning out the drains).
And a personal favorite of the week...he found a stray chocolate chip and hid in a corner to eat it! Guilty pleasures! I'm afraid he might take after me!
"No, Mom, I haven't been eating chocolate chips!"

1 comment:
Your little man is so adorable. It is a little embarrasing to admit, but when Hannah finds things on the floor I have to think back to when we actually last ate that food. Gross!
Post a Comment