
(mine looks just like this one, but also has a shredder attachment. snazzy, I know! what makes it even better is I got an amazing deal for it off of eBay. I won't tell you how much because that would just make you jealous and we don't want any hard feelings!)
So I bought a mixer in order to further refine my domestic skills. Since returning home, I think I could say I have perfected beautiful loaf making. :) Wouldn't you agree? (ignore the stained towel...I'm working on the laundry skill--the key is checking all pockets for pens before you throw them in the wash!)
And to make up for all my shameless bragging, I've posted two pics that I took today (39 weeks and still going strong). They are not very flattering. But is it even possible to get a flattering picture when you are this pregnant? Yes, it is; I've seen them. But I like to tell myself "It is completely impossible; no woman looks good pregnant" over and over. It makes me feel a little better!
(yes, I am very tired--bags and circles under the eyes. But not because I'm pregnant. It is because I am horrible about going to bed at a reasonable hour)
Wow! Look at that amazing figure!

7 comments:
You look great! Pregnancy is wonderful! And your bread? Scrumptious... I'd love your recipe. That looks like it turned out wonderfully!
I am so impressed, myself not being a domestic diva, at your domestisity. I think you look great! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of your little one!
I am so proud of you for mastering the bread making-I still stink at making any type of bread/cinnamon roll/roll, etc...so I just buy it. Adam is better at making it than I am and that is not a joke. Anyway I love you HUGE and just wanted to wish you luck with delivery. I wish we lived closer so I could come help with Parker!
Anna, I'm so glad that I read your blog tonight. I was actually feeling sorry for myself for being by myself for soooo long but gosh you are so much stronger than me! You're doing it pregnant by yourself. You're amazing!
Anna, I think you look absolutely amazing and beautiful. I didn't even notice bags under your eyes...I just noticed (again) how absolutely beautiful you are! YOu really do look great! Thanks for calling tonight-- ilove you!
WOW you look so cute! Way better then I look right now! I hope you have your baby soon!
You look absolutely beautiful. You make women like me look bad even not pregnant. Love you and am exited for your baby to come.
Post a Comment