Sunday, April 26, 2009

He's back!!!

Wow. We made it! Parley is back safe and sound and we are so happy that he is home. We went to the airport last Friday (17th) to pick him up. Parker was so excited to see his daddy and to "nuggle" (snuggle)! When Parley finally got off the plane, Parker hesitated for about 2 seconds, then he decided it really was his dad and he's been attached to Parley ever since! They've been having lots of fun together playing outside, camping in the backyard, reading stories, playing with blocks, and snuggling a TON! Parley has loved finally getting to hold Paige and getting her to smile and coo for him!
At the airport--happy to see each other!

My favorite hubby and favorite Paige!

I'm so grateful to be married to a man who loves me and our children so much. He was in a hard environment, but he stayed true to his morals and values and I am so grateful. He is also so kind and it has been such a pleasure to watch him interact w/ our children! He is a wonderful support to me and such a loving companion. I have missed him. I love him and it is marvelous to have him home!

Thank you to everyone who kept Parley and the rest of us in your prayers. I know that we were strengthened, protected and immensely blessed!

Reading "Hop on Pop" (Parker's favorite)



Family Tummy Time

Setting up the tent in the backyard


What cutey-pies!

7 comments:

Amber said...

isn't it so comforting to know that we are married to such amazing, trusting, kind, loving husbands! I am so happy for all of you! You all deserve to be blessed!

berry family said...

I am so happy that Parley is home. Thank You for your service. I love the pictures of him and the kids.
We miss you guys.
Rashelle

Our Three Sons said...

Welcome home Parley!! Glad you made it through safely!!

dianeb said...

Parley -job well done!
thanks for serving our country!
WELCOME HOME - we are so thankful for your safe return to your family!

Andrea said...

Hooray for husbands (who are home)
Hooray for children (who are cute)
Hooray for Anna (who is amazing)

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna!!! What's up? I'm so glad Parley is home!! Congrats on little Paige's birth (I know I'm late) and I'm so glad to see you have a blog!! I do too. tylerandalexis.blogspot.com

---------- said...

YAY!!!! Glad he made it back safe and sound :D Cute pix too!!! :D