Sunday, July 26, 2009

chocolate everyday

Paige is 5 months and she is not rolling over. Is that normal? If I remember right (which I generally don't), Parker was really late w/ all his physical developments until he started walking. So I'm trying not to worry. She is such a happy baby and I just love her to bits and pieces. I hope this is a sign of how she'll be as a teenager--very little drama. I can't stand drama (stupid drama, that is).
This is her at tummy-time. She just relaxes during it. No screaming at all.
That's not natural. (But Oak Express is).

She loves to stick out her tongue. And she loves to blow bubbles!


Parker has recently become enamored w/ his father! He loves his Daddy! I think it is really adorable, and for the most part very handy because he wants Daddy to help him w/ everything. However, I must admit, I sometimes get a little jealous. But I know he loves me; I'm his mother.
Helping Dad change the oil!
Building forts is a frequent activity at our house. I hate the mess, but love the distraction!
This fort was "fully awesome"!
I just love his smile!
Funny story about Parker. In our family, we like to add "everyday" to the end of sentences where it would be appropriate. For example, I might say "I love to eat chocolate everyday." Or "I hate running everyday." So Parker hears that phrase everyday. And today after church, Parley and I were joking around about which was better: chocolate or cream cheese frosting. Well, Parley had just finished saying "cream cheese is the very best frosting ever made" and Parker piped up and said "everyday." So then we were laughing about it and he kept saying "everyday, everyday..." and covering his mouth and laughing like he was the cutest thing on earth!
So I guess he has his father's warped sense of taste. Seriously. Chocolate is best.



3 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

I love the pictures! I need to update our blog so bad but I would rather read everyone's than update my own. :) Anyway, it was fun to talk to you yesterday. I will call sometime this week so we can actually visit. Love you HUGE!

Suzie Koskella said...

I love it! It is so funny Jacob is doing the same thing! He loves to follow Neal around and copies everything that he does! He would rather be with NEal then me now! Emma loves to lay there and watch Jacob run around! Paiges is so cute! I can't believe she is 4 months! What a beautiful family! :)

SheRa said...

Anna banana, your family is so adorable!!! Parker looks more and more like you every day, except I think he has Parley's smile. Paige is gorgeous. I can't wait until I can actually meet her (though it probably won't happen for years)
:( Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about her not rolling. Katie was like that too. She seemed to watch things, then when she wanted to try she'd just start doing it. Love you!