Sunday, August 2, 2009

We have been having lots of fun lately w/ the hot weather. Trips to the beach. Swimming pools. Slip and slide. And an air conditioner (hallelujah!) which has allowed us to have fun inside too in the 100+ weather (very unusual for Western Washington). Parker has graduated to a big boy bed and is doing pretty well. It's not near as bad as I had imagined, let's just hope it stays that way. However, last night he did lay in bed for 2 hours talking to himself--and his bears. Let's just say he was somewhat of an emotional wreck this morning, but we made it to nap time! Whew!
Here are a few pics of the kids over the past few days.
Bubbles. And Baths. Need we say more?


Parker giving himself a beard.

It looks like Parker is being mean here, but they were snuggling and
both were having a great time. He's always been nice to Paige, but lately has has
been extraordinarily sweet. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
I love flashlights. They offer hours of entertainment for a minimal price!
Parker loves doing tricks. This is one he loves!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amber said...

I love all of this! Your kids are so beautiful.. they come by it rightfully!

Suzie Koskella said...

What cute Kids! I love flashlights too, Jacob is entertained for hours with those things!

Jenny Hadley said...

How fun! that is so cute of Parley and Parker. Dads are always a lot of fun. They do crazy stuff us moms would never think of doing. Miss you!

berry family said...

I love the bath pictures. They are adorable.
Rashelle

Ashley Reno said...

Hey Anna. I keep meaning to call you. I am going to try on Wednesday but Alex will be up and I am not sure how crazy things will be. Love you huge. Give your kids hugs for me. They are adorable.

Mily said...

Cute kids Parley and Anna! So great to read your blog and catch up on the past couple of years!!!! Anna banana, love your haircut!