It is a bad sign when the most worn section of your cookbook is the dessert section!Amendment: Thanks to you friends who said such nice things about my thighs *sigh*. However, I really am not feeling gloomy about these big-hunkers (I probably should be and if they were a teeny-tiny bit smaller, I wouldn't complain). I just noticed how well-used my favorite section is. I thought I'd better add this so I didn't get any more sympathy comments! But thanks anyway!

3 comments:
It is NOT a bad sign. It's a sign of blissful domesticity and happy husbands.
Besides, boys like girls who are shaped like girls. When I complain about my curves (in all the wrong places) and wonder whether or not they are unattractive to my husband, he tells me, "If you didn't have those you'd look like a boy, and THAT would gross me out."
Long live the dessert section!
Desserts is "stressed" spelled backwards.. so without them I think we would all be more "stressed"... Life is meant to be enjoyed and you are always beautiful no matter what!
Enjoy those desserts and besides.. noone said we couldn't have them, just moderation in all things... Take care and I love your blog!
Agreeing with the other comments! And btw love the pants... anyways you had a baby not long ago- it took 9 months to put it on, and at least 9 to take it off.... At least that's what I'm telling myself. (This coming from the girl who had a funsize hershey bar yesterday and three sugar cookies, and some(ok a lot!) frosting... ;) )
Post a Comment