Friday, January 22, 2010

Back on the wagon!

Life has been crazy lately. Crazy! But I feel like we are returning to some sort of normalcy so I will try to be better about this, especially since this is how Parley will stay updated for the most part.

Parley left about 2 weeks ago and things have been okeydokey despite the fact that Parker has decided to throw full-blown tantrums, Paige has been getting at least 6 teeth over the past 2 weeks and then Parker swallowed a Christmas bell Wednesday night! That's right. A Christmas bell. The kind that jingles. He keeps talking about how he's going to poop it out. He finds it oh-so-exciting! What is it with him and poop?

But the tantrums have stopped (for the most part) and the teeth will be in eventually, and Parker will remind me of Christmas until he has the much-anticipated "movement."
.Sorry.

I'm finally getting to bed at a reasonable hour and exercising and eating right is so much easier w/o Parley here (sorry, sweety, but it's true). So the pounds are melting away like ice cream on a hot summer day--I wish! More like ice cream in the refrigerator. I love ice cream!

Speaking of ice cream, Parley and I bought some frozen yogurt the other day that is so good. The flavor is pomegranate and blueberry. I think it was Stoke's brand (we bought it at Albertsons). Anyway, it is DELICIOUS! You should try it. Plus, I don't feel nearly as wicked when I eat it.

Another favorite of mine, since we're on the subject:

No cheese. *I'm not a fan of cheese.* Topped with marinated organic shiitake mushrooms (I don't generally like mushrooms *texture*, but I can't even taste these ones), roasted red peppers *yum*, sweet onions and marinated artichoke hearts *so good*! It is also non-dairy and cholesterol free, which I don't really care about, but you might.

You should try it!

And my favorites of all favorites...

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Mmmm...pomegranate and blueberry might just warrant a trip WAY across town to Albertsons.

p.s. Does eating ice cream really make you feel wicked? If so, you might need to get out more. Just kidding. :)

The Whirling Dirvish said...

hey from across the street! send me an email with your email address and I can add you to my blog. (ncmamato3@msn.com)

I do love the pizza. It's so yummy, but I do add cheese to mine. But anything with artichokes is always yummy in my opinion. :)

berry family said...

That icecream does sound yummy. I wish we could of seen you while we were there but Anya ended up getting sick. Parley is in our prayers and we can't wait for his safe return.
Rashelle

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮