A tidbit on our family's journey!
Love the shoes. I got some zebra print flats a couple years back for $2! Yes, I said $2.00.
You have such a cute family! That credenza was a steal and has some real potential. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
For some reason I can totally wear zebra shoes, but not leopard print shoes. Puzzling, I know. So glad parker is feeling better.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the shoes. I got some zebra print flats a couple years back for $2! Yes, I said $2.00.
You have such a cute family! That credenza was a steal and has some real potential. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
For some reason I can totally wear zebra shoes, but not leopard print shoes. Puzzling, I know. So glad parker is feeling better.
Post a Comment