Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random cuteness!

I think, maybe...just maybe, my children are feeling better! *knock on wood*.


Happily, I was able to capture the kiddos in some sweet moments! They have been playing better together lately~HALLELUJAH~and it is so much fun to watch! Parker is sometimes clueless about what will hurt his sister, but his heart is sweet and he loves her so much!

Here they are playing the piano together.
*yes, that is strawberry all over Paige's face and hands.
yes, I frequently let her run around looking like a hobo.*

Aren't those just the cutest shoes ever?! --Thanks neighbor!
One day Parker kept running to the back of the hallway to "take a nap" in a pile of blankets (clean or dirty? I'm not telling). He would just lay (lie?) there and play w/ his toys. We had a drip running down from our bathroom vent (gotta love the rain) so we had some roofers come and fix it. Parker loved watching them and I think they loved him too!

What's not to love?

And Paige has caught the "roley-poley" fever! She loves it!

*for those of you not blessed to know it by that awesome name, it's the game where you roll the ball back and forth*

3 comments:

Lena said...

hurray for happy healthy kids! And I am so glad that my boys are not the only ones who follow the construction/fix-it dudes around the house!

Andrea said...

Aw, Roly Poly. It is a well-loved game around these parts. Mostly by me, because it means I can hold almost still for a while and STILL entertain my kids. Too bad they're all too old to enjoy it now, and I just roll the ball off into empty space.

Micah and Ericka Thayn said...

Hey! Well I'm glad you added me! Your kids are so cute! And I love your family photo--your hair just makes me want to cut mine off--so cute!!! Glad everything is going well for you, and better for your children :) Lots of love!