Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Refinished Credenza

Which is just a fancy way to say...check out my awesome sideboard!

It started out like this:
Then ended up like this: *I got the idea from Blue Cricket Design*
What makes this even better is that I scored this solid beast for frrrreeeee!
This was so much fun to do, but I am glad to have it done as it consumed my life for about 3 days straight.
Tonight a dear friend is picking up a free armoire for me which I will finish to go w/ this. maybe. we'll see. We're going to use it as our entertainment center.
I guess my piled up laundry will just stay piled up a while longer.

9 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

so cute! I love it.

Sharlee said...

Very cute!

Lena said...

Thank you for not going to get that armoire by yourself! I'm sure it is all legit, but it just seemed so circumstantial...and a little fishy! Credenza looks great--wanna come do my dining room table?

Stacey Jensen said...

I totally LOVE it!!! You are amazing.

Andrea said...

Three days? It took me a year to refinish (paint) my dining table and benches, three months to paint my orange thing, and it has now been nine months since I started tiling my backsplashes - and still no grout. Three days sounds like a dream to me! Way to go!

SheRa said...

Anna, YOU'RE HIRED!!!! It looks awesome!

berry family said...

IT looks awesome. Look at you and all your talents!AWESOME!!
Rashelle

Evan and Jamie said...

I LOVE IT!! That is the color I am going to redo my living room furniture in!! I guess great minds think alike!! Talk to you soon! Miss you guys!

Sawdust Girl said...

Anna, it turned out great and you didn't keep us waiting forever with the after photos like someone I know (me):-)