We had some sunshine today and spent the afternoon at the beach!
The kids were in heaven and so was I!
Notice Paige's very dirty legs in all the pictures.
She loved picking up the moist sand and rubbing it on her legs.
She already realizes the importance of exfoliation. So cute!

Parker, on the other hand, preferred just rolling and digging in the sand.

Showing off a treasure!

And my hubs is always telling me to get some pictures of me,
so my friend took one. I love you Parley!
We had lots of fun but my kids were starting to turn blue from the freezing water temperatures (so not an exaggeration--I thought Paige had a sun burn because she looked kind of purplish, but once she warmed up her normal color returned), so I figured we should call it a day! The kids were in heaven and so was I!
Notice Paige's very dirty legs in all the pictures.
She loved picking up the moist sand and rubbing it on her legs.
She already realizes the importance of exfoliation. So cute!
Parker, on the other hand, preferred just rolling and digging in the sand.
Showing off a treasure!
And my hubs is always telling me to get some pictures of me,
so my friend took one. I love you Parley!
I wish we could spend every day at the beach. I love the sun! And I love watching my kids experience such happiness in such simple moments!


3 comments:
You are all just so dang cute!
I was just contemplating a day at the beach today. But I'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow.
I seriously love paige (i LOVE parker too, but that red hair just turns me into mush!) Sound like fun...except the cold blue part...I was a little chilly getting out of the pool yesterday and it was over 110! acclimation, it's a marvelous thing!
Post a Comment