Thursday, February 24, 2011

She's two!

These pictures capture Paige perfectly. She is as sweet as can be. She is sensitive. She's a tease. She's loving. And she can be a little spunky sometimes! We love her!













10 things I love about Paige:
1. She is very independent. "I do it!" is her favorite thing to say.
2. She is very determined. Once she has stated that she will do it, there is no helping her.
3. She is potty trained. She potty-trained herself. I was not ready for that. See #1 and #2 for explanation.
4. She will let me do her hair, but it only lasts about 5 minutes. I've given up for now.
5. She can be so stinkin' sweet.
6. She can be so stinkin' ornery (obviously a Jones trait :)). But I love it!
7. She loves to do push ups.
8. She will lay in bed--not even sit up--until someone comes to get her.
9. She loves to do "me hugs" which are air hugs.
10. She is so loving as long as you give her a chance to warm up!

What would we do with out our little Paigey!

3 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

Oh, we miss you guys!! She is so pretty and so big!! I can't believe we've been gone that long!

April Rockwood said...

You need to come visit again! When do you find out if you are coming to Utah?

Sharlee said...

She looks like a load of personality. So cute. (And I love your piano).