5 min ago~
Me: Paige! Get out of there! Parker just went pee in that corner! *they were playing outside and I had just happened to see Parker drop his drawers over in his favorite corner--it must be a pre-programmed male trait--and then the next minute I saw Paige playing in the very same spot. nice.*
1 hour ago~
Paige: Can I have a sticker, peese?!
Me: No, we get stickers if we keep our diaper clean during naptime. But if you keep your underwear clean until bedtime, you can have a sticker.
Paige: Can I have a sticker, peese?!
Me: ....
she is very much into repetitive questions
Almost 24 hrs ago~
Parker: Mom, did somebody put the baby down your throat?
Me: No….
Parker: Then how did it get there?
Me: Mom and Dad worked together to put it there
Parker: But how did it get there?
Me: With lots of love.
Parker: How did the love put it there?
Me: seriously? Stop asking… and then ensued a very miniature, hopefully age appropriate, lesson about how an egg is fertilized and becomes a baby with Heavenly Father's help.
Parker: Oh. Okay!
Really? He’s not even 4!

4 comments:
Oh how that brings back memories!! If I recall Jerry and Rae weren't that much older when daddy and them had the talk... crazy!! It is so much fun though.. I love being a parent and you are so good at it!!
Anna, the questions just get harder as they get older... Gotta love being a mom!!
You are brave Anna!!I'm laughing! Whenever my kids ask we just say Heavenly Father put the baby there and then I change the subject--QUICKLY!! hahaha Someday soon I'm sure I'll have to explain!! Miss you guys!! A TON!!
Too cute! I really need to call you-we have too much to catch up on. Don't worry about checking my blog-I seriously don't have time to update it. Adam gives me a hard time about it all the time. Kent spoke in church on Sunday. He is so cute. I can't believe how big our brothers have gotten. I hope you are doing well. Love you HUGE!
Post a Comment