Some things about Parker:
- He is very thoughtful of others. He always wants to make sure we save some of whatever we're having for everyone!
- He loves to tease!
- He is very sensitive to the way others feel; he has the sweetest little (BIG) heart!
- He asks the toughest questions...YIKES! spiritual, biological, mental, you name it.
- He has certain shirts that go with certain pants/shorts. This can make for a very long and painful part of getting ready for the day. He is also into whether something "looks good together". This all started because he tried to wear a bright red t-shirt with bright red pants. wowzers!
- He loves to urinate outside!...anywhere. Did I mention he'll do it anywhere? We're working on the concept of modesty/privacy.
- He loves to snuggle and hug and kiss! It's genetic.
- All the girls (of all ages) love him. He just can't help it. He's a gentleman, kind, thoughtful, funny and he has those gorgeous eyes! We are in big trouble when he gets older.
- He is irreplaceable!
Parker dear, I love you so.
Your happy, smiling face
Is just the one I look for;
You make the world a better place!
In the end, the bike was too big for him. So we got another one, a little smaller.
He wanted brownies with marshmallows on top. I added p.b. and chocolate rice crispy mixture to the rest.
*My camera is doing this funky thing. I don't know what's up.*
Don't you just love that face!
Our next door neighbors came over for hot dogs, hamburgers, and desert!
We definitely love this big guy!

5 comments:
that's so great! 4 already. Congrats to you for doing such a great job as parents. Wish we could have been there.
Happy Birthday Parker! You are blessed to have each other! It must be an age thing with the boys going outside... Brayden does it too and so did Jerry. You are such a wonderful, beautiful, sweet Mom! It was great to see you even if for only a few, I miss ya.
Miss you guys so much!! Wish we could have been there!! Happy Birthday buddy!
He is such a sweet boy! I know my girls are among those that love him. :) Glad he had a nice birthday!
P.S. Love your new family picture at the top, very cute!
He and my Sy are about the same age! They'll be in Kindergarten the same year - how fun!
My camera started doing that, too. Right before it quit working altogether. Hope yours keeps truckin'.
Post a Comment