Sunday, January 15, 2012

Late on everything










Now that she is nearly 7 weeks old, I'm finally posting the pictures my cousin, Diane, took when Nyah was a mere 2 days old. Thanks Diane!

She is such a beautiful and sweet baby! I'm not sure what it is, but I am enjoying this newborn stage more than I ever did with the other two! Maybe it's because I'm not so nervous now, but I like to think it's because I'm more mature. (I have to make myself feel better about all those gray hairs I'm getting!)

She looks so much like my brother Seth did as a baby! I hope she also takes after him in personality; he is such a fun guy!

Parley came back when she was 3 weeks old and it is so sweet to watch him with her (or to sleep while he gets up with her!). He starts back at work soon (he's had nearly 6 weeks off), and maybe then I'll get our schedules figured out again so I can catch this here blog up on everything else!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

Anna!! YEAH!! I've been checking EVERY DAY!! Congratulations! She is SO Beautiful!! I miss you guys even more!! You are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! So glady Parley is home safe! You have a beautiful family! We need to talk soon! Love you guys!

Evan and Jamie said...

So for two comments in a row, but I just went to the site with all the pics and now I'm crying because I miss you!! You look wonderful!!

Andrea said...

Those are all such sweet pictures. I love them!

Lydia Story said...

So darling! Congrats Anna!!

berry family said...

Congrats!She is such a pretty baby. I am glad Parley is home and has had time off. Kent should be home in a few days. It is nice to have them back safe. Again congrats to a beautiful baby.

Amber said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! And I love the name! I felt the same way when I had my last, and yes, I also think it is because I was older and hopefully a little more mature, also you realize that they don't stay that little for long! Keep up the amazing work and know you are in our prayers and thoughts!