This is Parker at his finest! I have him in his diaper so that you can see how adorably he runs! In this video, also notice the buzz I gave him...kind of on accident. :) He is definitely a character and loves life! I love him so much and I'm so grateful we have been blessed to have him in our home!
P.S. Sorry I posted a million times today. A lot has been happening that I wanted you (especially Parley) to see!

2 comments:
Oh my golly--how cute is little mr. Parker!!!! I can't wait for him and Walker to get together..he is officially losing his babyness and becoming a big boy! AND, I didn't know that you had found out the sex of your baby! Congrats! I guess boy, girl runs in the fam. That's awesome...now I can finally buy the cute girl clothes I see in the store! : )
lOv e ya!
He is the cutest! I am excited to meet your little girl! :) I'm sure gunna miss you!
Post a Comment