Thursday, December 25, 2008

We had a blizzard!
Our neighbor and his boys built these snowmen! I wanted to post this pic for multiple reasons: 1. they built two GIGANTIC snowmen, which is just neat (the boy is 16 and probably close to 5'10") and 2. Even after building those 2 snowmen, they still had tons of snow left in their yard. According to most people who've been in this area for a while, this is the most snow they've received in about 20 years!

This is a pic of the sidewalk and road in front of our house!
The driveway after I was done shoveling it! I had multiple people (neighbors/friends) stop and volunteer to shovel it for me, but I REALLY DO enjoy shoveling the snow; it is a great workout and fun!

Me after I was done shoveling the snow. My hair was completely soaked!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: