Saturday, March 21, 2009

He's coming home!

We got some happy news: Parley will be coming home in April! This is at least 2 weeks earlier than what we had anticipated and we are so stinkin' happy!
It will take 2-3 days for him to get home. But basically, we have less than a month left! Let's hear a "YAHOO! YAHOO!"

6 comments:

Mason Family said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations! We are so proud of you! Welcome to the military wife ranks cause you've officiall been through a deployment!!

Ashley Reno said...

I am so glad he gets to come home early. I bet you are all so excited!

Andrea said...

Yahoo! I can't imagine how excited you are to have him home.

berry family said...

YEAH!! I am so happy for you guys that is awesome news. YEAH AGAIN!!
Rashelle

Angie said...

Yay! I bet you are very excited! We'll definitely have to get together sometime after he gets home. :) Hope things are going well with the two babes.

dianeb said...

We'll give that a YAHOO, YAHOO, for sure! We love you guys so much!