Sunday, March 29, 2009

I don't see it!

I had a million people tell me at church today how much Parker and Paige look alike, but I do not see it. I even went back and compared their pictures--babies just look like babies to me. Yes, some do have very distinctive features (poor children), but for the most part they all look alike. Heck! I'm doing good if I can tell my baby apart from the baby sitting next to her! Anyway, I just don't see some special resemblance--it's all kind of generic.

So that people can see how much Paige has changed in the last while and so that you can see for yourself if they look alike, or not, I've made a little collage *wow...i amaze myself sometimes*:

Okay, I did just notice they both have HUGE cheeks. But that's it. That's all I see.

What do you think? Do they look alike?

5 comments:

Lena said...

you are hilarious! They both have super cute little button noses and the way their noses slope down into their cheeks is definitely similar! : ) Not to mention, two eyes, one nose, a mouth, two ears...the similarities are endless!

Sharlee said...

Hi Anna! Don't mind if I snoop around your blog every now and again.
I think what people mean, judging by the photos, is that they are both the dang cutest kids ever to be born. They don't have to look exactly alike to be beautiful. And you know with great power (making beautiful babies) comes great responsibility--you'll have to have 10 more.

Ashley Reno said...

I think they are both dang cute. You can tell they are related. I love the new pictures!

Andrea said...

I'm with you. I have a painting of my oldest when she was a baby (my mother-in-law is a painter), and with each subsequent birth people would ask (when they came to drop off food or what-not) how I had a painting done so soon of my new baby. They all looked identical for the first couple days/weeks. There is definitely a resemblance in your children, but it could just be the big eyes, round cheeks, and kissable lips. Only time will tell.

I'm just impressed with your ability to make a collage!

---------- said...

Who cares if they look alike (or don't)?? They are both super adorable and I think that's all that matters!! :)