Tonight Parker wanted to say the blessing on the food. Well, he was doing so well as I was helping that I decided to go beyond just the basic thanks for the food and Daddy that I thought I'd try adding in a few requests. One of those requests was for a blessing to be on President Obama (I think he can use all the prayers he can get). From that moment on, all he would say was "Obama." Then, when I finally gave up trying to get him to say anything else, he still kept saying that all during dinner and even as we were heading off to bed. I had to laugh!
What a silly dude!
2019 October
6 years ago

1 comment:
That's funny! Caleb always identifies President Obama whenever he sees a picture of him. I think they just like saying the name. It just rolls off your tongue...Obama...
Post a Comment