This past weekend we went camping on the WA coast w/ some friends. We had lots of fun, the kids got too little sleep, we got wet, we got dirty, and I want to go again! Check out some of the pictures!
*you can click on the image to see it in a bigger size*
5 comments:
looks like so much fun!!! i am thankful that you take the opportunities to create those memories for your family! keep up the great blogging!
How fun! Lillyanne has that same sweater. :) I bet Parker loved the ocean--sand and water, what could be better? We'll have to get together sometime...maybe after this crazy summer ends!
I love the pic with the baby in the trunk!! Soooo Cute!! :D
Looks like you guys had a blast. It reminded me when we all went camping. Those were good times.
Rashelle
how fun!!! I'm so jealous that you have on SWEATERS!!!
Post a Comment