Does something smell? Oh that's me!
This sweet little girl threw up in the last leg of our trip. Parley blames my driving. I blame the curvy road. It was probably a little of both.
Fun/Sweet Moment: I was driving. The gas needle was hovering above a quarter of a tank so I figured we had at least 75 miles left in us. However, suddenly I looked down and saw the gas light on. We were a little worried because we were in rural northern California and we weren't sure when the next gas station would happen. We were using our GPS to find one, but it said the nearest one was at least 30 miles away. After driving for about 10 minutes with the gas light on, I asked Parley, "Do you have a prayer in your heart?" And then Parker piped up and said, "I want to say the prayer!" So he did. Then Paigey wanted a turn. Then Parker said it was my turn. Then it was Dad's turn. And then we did it all over again, asking for Heavenly Father's help to get to a gas station. At that moment I was so grateful for Parker's faith. He was so trusting in God and knew that He would answer our prayers. I hope he always has that faith in his Father in Heaven. Then, moments later we came upon some teeny tiny gas station in the middle of nowhere. It is such a simple thing, but to me it is huge. One of our goals on this trip is to create lasting memories. I hope that our family will always remember this experience and know that our Father always hears our prayers.
I loved this old gas pump! I did not love the price we paid, BUT we were willing to pay any price at that point.

No comments:
Post a Comment