Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Okay, I'm ready to start blogging again.



I'm sure you've all been dying from our lack of updates. I know that the thrill of your life is the moment you realize Loving Life has posted! So we're sorry for any pain, mental anxiety or undue stress we may have caused by taking our little (or BIG) hiatus. But we've thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and are feeling refreshed and ready to be more diligent. You may relax and enjoy life now. We're back!
Beware. Picture and update overload.

Well, I guess first things first. At the end of August we went to Canada for an amazing opportunity to attend a family camp specifically geared toward military families. It was A-MAZ-ING! I can't even begin to describe how much fun we had, plus they had some great spiritual messages that really helped us to refocus our lives on our Savior. It was so nice. And to top it all off, we got to go with some of our best friends! Could it get even better? Parley learned how to wake-board and I re-learned how to wake-board since it had been nearly a decade since my last time getting up. oooh. It was so fun! We went boating, hiking, did a ropes course, had delicious food (too delicious, thank you for those 5 extra pounds Canada), played games, swam, and just thoroughly enjoyed being together!

Enjoy the next few posts as well because I have a lot of updating to do!

Should a child enjoy torturing a parent so much? He also loved dumping "toilet water" (freezing cold ocean water) onto me.

This is the one picture Parley got of me. He says he was just so enthralled with my amazing skuh-zizzles (that's my rapper form of skills) that he forgot to take more pictures.
So I forgive him.

This is one of the million I took of Parley. He was so awesome! He had never wake-boarded and he was going all over the place and jumping and flipping. It's the truth! He would try to jump and then he would just flip, or is it flop, into the water?! :) Seriously, though, I was so impressed! He was way better than me! I can only go one direction--to my right. grrr.

Look at that concentration!

Parker and his great buddy on Pirate Night! So much fuN!

And let's end with this handsome man! Isn't he handsome! I think so.
He makes my heart flutter!



Read on for more love of life!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wahoo! Thanks for posting ey! Sorry just had to throw that one in.. I bet you had the time of your lives up there and you all deserve that sweet blessing of creating precious memories with your family! We miss you and your sweet family!

Sawdust Girl said...

Why yes, I am glad you're back!