Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tomatoes. Yum. Yum.

Right after our trip to Canada, we went to visit my parents.
Here is Parker enjoying a very fresh tomato. He really likes them!

Parley and the kids all wrestling on the trampoline. I love to see my children get to know their cousins better.
I wish we lived closer to family...either side. I just need some family nearby.



Paige and her cousin Riley. Riley is so sweet with the kids.


Paige giving kisses to her new cousin Lera. She tried to be soooo loving. It was a little scary sometimes.



Parker relaxing. He's kind of cute.

And I kind of like this cutey-pie too. She loves sunglasses!

And then on our way home, we took a little detour (totally on purpose) and stopped by Multnomah Falls. It was beautiful and we loved the diversion! It was a great excuse to get out of the car and stretch our legs!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Where are those falls at? I have never heard of them and it is soo pretty.. course you are way more pretty than they are:) I love it when you come to visit your family.. it is always a joy to see your sweet family!