Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweet Sunday and some sweet snuggles!

No sweets? Correct. I've got 1 week and a couple days under my belt which is a pretty huge deal for me!

And now, here is a fun picture from about a month ago. Parley's brother, David, came to visit us at the end of January and we had so much fun with him! He was great with the kids and they were so sad to see him go. Plus, I had lots of fun getting to know him better too. He brought Parker a Marine hat and Parker wears it all the time! For Paige, he brought a pink teddy bear which suits her perfectly! The time went way too fast!
I wish we lived closer to all our family; it is so fun to spend time with each of them! Plus, I feel like it is important for our kids to know their grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. Maybe someday we'll be closer! But for now, blogs, skype, and phone calls will have to suffice to fill in all those gaps!

We always love visitors, so if any of you ever head to the Northwest, stop by to see us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: