This week I did great with my sweets challenge! Honestly, the cravings aren't even there, until I see a scrumptious piece of chocolaty goodness, but that doesn't happen very often so I'm good!
I love this video featured below and it has one of my favorite quotes from Thomas S. Monson, President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.
That's something I really struggle with, but by keeping that quote in my mind, I have been doing a little better!
Enjoy the video:
2019 October
6 years ago

2 comments:
Thank you for sharing that!
I have been following your blog for a long time. I just never posted a comment because I wasnt sure if you even knew who I was lol. But I think you are amazing I have always looked up to you. I think your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment