Monday, April 18, 2011

Can you guess the answer?

What do all these words have in common?

List #1:
Leap
Tad
Lilly
Train-on-the-track
Reagan
Malia
Truman
Lincoln
Cameron
Kamryn
Kamille


Okay. Did you figure it out?

What about List #2:
raspberries
milk
cap n' crunch
naps
silence
scones
nothing else

Got it?

Answers:
List #1: possible (and not-so-possible) names for the new little baby that will be joining our family in November.
List #2: things I crave during this lovely time known as the first trimester.

We are so excited for this new addition and all in all this is by far the best I've felt during the first trimester so I am grateful for that!

The kids are so excited and Parker keeps calling the baby Tad or Taddy. It is adorable!

As for avoiding sweets, we went to my parents beginning of April and let's just say I did not completely avoid sweets but I didn't gorge myself either, so that's a plus! But now that the nauseousness has started, sweets don't even tempt me (except for brownies)so it's become a lot easier.

We sure are excited and can't wait to see what this sweet little baby is like!

18 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats Anna! We are so excited for you and your family!

Camille said...

Hooray, congrats! Parker mentioned that your belly was going to be getting bigger, but we weren't sure if it was public knowledge, so I didn't want to ask you. :) And if I have a vote on the names...since I know you care...I'd go with Kamille.

Amber said...

Congratulations Anna! You are such a wonderful mom!! What sweet blessings!!!

Ashley Reno said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Your kids are adorable. I am glad everyone is excited and that you are feeling well. Do you know what you actual due date is yet? Bryn was born on Nov. 15th. Love ya.

The Kelly Variety said...

My vote is Train-on-the-track, I mean who else has a name like that!?!

Glen and Rachel said...

Congratulations you guys! That is super exciting! We are so happy for you.

Mason Family said...

congratulations!!!

April Rockwood said...

Yeah! Congrats! When are you going to move to Utah so our kids can be friends?

The Whirling Dirvish said...

I am so excited for you all!! I wish I was across the street again!! Your friends are right - you are an exceptional mom and I know you will LOVE being a mama to 3 little ones!! :) :) Congratulations to all of you!!

Evan and Jamie said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I was just talking to Evan about you guys the other day and how I was sure an announcement would be soon!! Gload it's the best first trimester! Miss you guys so much!

Unknown said...

Yay for preggers!! :D So excited for you guys!!! Hope all is well.

---------- said...

Yay for babbies!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!1 :D

berry family said...

What a creative way to announce you were having another baby. It is the best news I have heard all week!
Rashelle

Angie said...

Woo-hoo! I thought it might be a preggy announcement when I couldn't figure out any common links. :0 Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy goes well!

Lacey said...

YAY!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you feel relatively good. I get sympathy sick just thinking about being pregnant. Yuck.

p.s. I'm voting for "Leap".

Mily said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! I really hope the baby's name isn't going to be train on the track. haha! Maybe for a nickname? :)

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

Well here it is. I guess I missed this one. But here is a late congratulations. (your belly pic on facebook was super cute) :)