It was soooooo cold the day we went out, but it was perfect for picture taking. Diane was so great and incredibly patient with our kiddos, especially our uncooperative sweet girl!
Thanks so much Diane! If you want to see more of her work, visit her over here.
The kids adore their sweet Dad! It's easy to see why!
Grandma was such a great help too! She cuddled the kids and tried to help them warm up a bit!
Oh, she is trying SO hard not to smile here.
And, now, she has a lollipop and she is happy!
Call me mean. Call me heartless, but this one cracks me up!
She thought her lollipop was getting taken away.
I just love how her face scrunches up!
I just want to kiss her!
But now she's at peace. No one stole her lollipop!
This guy was such a trooper! And he kept on breaking out the funniest smiles.
Don't you just love that sweet face!
I am so blessed with a sweet family!
Thanks, Diane, for capturing this stage in our lives!

















4 comments:
that scrunched up face of Paige is so expressive. That lip, that is exactly what our Blissie always does. I really think your girl and our girl should meet soon. They are so alike with giving out smiles and stuff. We think they would just stare at each other for a while and just understand each other without words. So funny and cute.
I love them all! ANd it sure helps when you have a beautiful family!
Amber
I love your family pictures!! Your kids are so sweet and cute. And I just love your short hair cut! So great to see you guys!!
Ok, so I might be with you on the fact that I LOVE when you post and HATE it at the same time because we miss you guys SSSOOOO much!! We were just talking about how fun it would be if you got stationed out here! Great pics! Miss the kiddos so much!
Post a Comment