I am recommitting.
Remember how I said I wasn't going to eat sweets? When was that? January? Well, I did pretty well. Then I got pregnant, and I actually (amazingly) continued to do pretty well for the first trimester because nothing sounded good. However, about four weeks ago, I began feeling quite a bit better and the sugar cravings came calling. Yikes, did they come! So, now I've been horrible--and do I mean horrible! I really won't tell you how long (or not long) it took me to eat package of Reese's *and, no, it was not a single-serving package either*.
I really don't mind going cold-turkey. It works for me. Plus, I don't go crazy because I know it's just not an option.
Yes, I'm pregnant. But, seriously...I think this baby has had enough sugar to last a lifetime, or at least until the wee-one exits the womb!
Sorry, my love, but you will have to wait.
Exciting news: we have an ultrasound scheduled for July 12th! I can't wait!

2 comments:
I've been on the chocolate kick like no one's business this pregnancy! Oh well! You are very inspiring--I might give it up after having him anytime now!! Can't wait to find out what you are having! Miss you guys!
You are so much better than me! I keep telling myself that when the morning sickness subsides, I'm going to do my best to keep eating pretty similar to now...since nothing sweet or greasy sounds good. I know it's only a matter of time though until the chocolate comes calling. ;)
Post a Comment