First and most exciting: I paid $1.95 per gallon of gas today! Woohee! How exciting is that? The place I stopped to fill up at was all out of gas my first time by, but I timed it just right on our way home so that I was able to "fill her up" for SUPER cheap! I never thought I'd see the day that i'd pay less than $2 a gallon. Miracles are happening!
Second, my freezer is chuck full, thanks to my mother! She called and told me about this amazing deal at Albertsons that I could not resist. Basically I spent $20 for a heck of a lot of food! However, when I got home, Igot a little nervous as I opened up the freezer and saw what little room I had. But we made it work!
Exciting news: we got to webcam w/ Parley. Parker was very excited about that! He is doing well and promises to shave his mustache before he comes home. THANK YOU PARLEY! :)
And I had a doc appointment today. Nothing too exciting about that. I just get to have my Rhogam shot (thanks to being a negative blood type) and I also get to have the glucose test done! Yippee! Who doesn't love getting stuck w/ a needle in the gluteous and then having all your blood drawn out of your veins?! Actually, it's not that bad. I've had 2 shots in the rear and have never experienced any pain from them. And then the blood draw is nothing compared to plasma selling! (had to make a little moolah in college)
Well, I'm signing out! I just had to brag about those two exciting deals and fill you in on our life!
2019 October
6 years ago

2 comments:
Love you guys!
by the way, your blog IS SOOOO cute!!!
ps. I would love to take pictures for you ANY TIME!!!!
Post a Comment