Monday, November 10, 2008

I finally got my hair cut! I love it for multiple reasons: it's exactly what I wanted and it takes about 2 minutes to do....that is what I call the perfect hair cut! This pic was taken by yours truly about 5 min ago, so it doesn't accurately reflect how cute it is. But trust me; it's cute!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

dianeb said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
MISS YOU ANNA!

Ashley Reno said...

Cute! How are you feeling? Hopefully everything is going well for you. Love ya.

Lena said...

Oh my goodness..it took me forever to figure out how to post a comment--I am a braineeack! Back to the hair--I REALLY LOVE it! I'd copy you if I could get extensions!

Andrea said...

Hey Anna! I found you through Ashley (I hope that is ok). I really love your hair. Hope all is going well for you!