Sunday, November 9, 2008

Disclaimer!

I think I am blogologically challenged (yes that says "blogologically." sound it out very carefully; it makes sense). Thus, the blog will be very simple: no fancy fonts, no fancy pics, no fancy links, and no other fancy doodahs! :) Unless I can figure it out in a relatively short period of time. Maybe it's really easy, but in the 10 minutes it took me to look at my options, I didn't find any of the fancy stuff. So until fancy becomes simplified, this blogologically handicapped person will not fancify! (fact about me: I love to make up words!)

3 comments:

AKmamaof4 said...

Anna I miss your contagious laugh and fun spirit so much! I can't believe how big Parker is! He's so handsome. I never did get to see him. Sounds like things are going good for your guys. I'm so happy you started a blog. Whenever I talk to Brianna or Kristen I always ask about you. And about blogs being fancy..forget that. All you need is some pictures. Love you girl!

Ashley Reno said...

Anna! I am so excited you are finally blogging. I have a hard time keeping mine up to date but it is still fun. I get my backgrounds at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. It is super easy. Once you are there select Backgrounds on the left side of the screen. Find one you like and the instructions to put it on your blog are right there. That is about as difficult as I go on our blog. I will try to call you sometime this week. I hope you are feeling well. Love you!

Lena said...

hurray for blogland! As an official (and sporadic) member, I would like to officially welcome you! Blogologically impairedness must run in the family genes, because I am your equal at blogging...and i have been trying for a lot longer. Honestly, I feel undeservedly proud of myself every time I simply get on my blog and make a post. Why would I waste my time adding all the fancy stuff when I already have a euphoric and undeserved sense of accomplishment! I LOVE you