Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

This year was so fun because Parker was actually able to open up presents and really loved all the gifts he got!



Parker was so excited about his pajamas that Grammy made for him. He started putting them on the moment he got them out of the box! All of the boy cousins have pj's exactly like them! Maybe we can get a group photo one of these days! Until then, this will suffice.

He loves this little truck he got. However, I am not such a fan; I did not realize it made noise when I got it! I haven't quite figured out how to turn the sound off. If I can't figure it out soon, this toy might mysteriously disappear--at least until summer time when it can be outside!
Parley sent Parker a soccer ball. Parker loves it!

This is a special bag for my temple clothes that my madre made for me! But Parker thought it belonged to him. :) This bag is amazing! My mom did such a marvelous job, and I didn't even suspect she was doing it! The detail on it is gorgeous. She says there are flaws, but as I am not a sewing expert, I will probably never notice them! Thank you Mom!

2 comments:

AMIT said...

Good thoughts shared.
BPO work from home

Lena said...

wish we could have all been together for christmas--bummer! Walker loves his pj's so much that he wants to wear them EVERY NIGHT! which would be great if they never needed washing--guess I need to be more on the ball and get all the laundry done in one day...oh dear.