Sunday, December 7, 2008

Parker's suit and me so very pregnant!

A friend of mine gave us a suit her son had outgrown...Thank you Brianna! These are some pics of Parker in his new suit w/ his new haircut! I also think it helped him be more reverent at church today; he was an angel! I have also posted a pic of me at 31 weeks (today)! Parley complained that you couldn't tell I was prego in the last pic of me, so I had to prove that I really do look (and feel) pregnant! Please ignore how incredibly dorky I look; it is very difficult to take pics of yourself. Thank you!















8 comments:

AKmamaof4 said...

I swear your family are the primary shareholders of cuteness! And I agree Brianna is a must have friend.

Ashley Reno said...

Parker looks so cute and you look great. Hopefully you are feeling well. I miss you and have been thinking of you a ton lately. Will you be home for Christmas? Love ya.

Lena said...

Parker is so adorable in his little suit! I love it! And you look awesome (prego, but awesome).

dianeb said...

Anna you look FABULOUS
and Parker is so HANDSOME!!!
MISS YOU!!!

Jenny Hadley said...

What a stud!

Andrea said...

Annie (yes, I know it's ANNA, but I always liked to call you annie instead)! I just found your blog (thanks Lena), and I am so glad, cause I wonder about you every now and again. So your husband is deployed? And you live in WA? And you're pregnant and due to deliver before Parley gets back?! Wow. Sounds crazy and very brave of you! I am impressed.

Your little boy is divine. So cute! And you remind me of Amy (Decker) so much (that's a good thing - she's one of my favorite people on Earth)! You make a fabulous pregnant lady. So beautiful.

Did you happen to coach a v-ball team with Diane's (Brinkerhoff) daughter? I swear that was you in a picture she posted a while ago on her blog. Maybe not.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me snooping around your blog - I loved it! I may be back if that's okay.

Love ya,
Andrea (orton) Shuman...your cousin...remember me?

Stacey Jensen said...

Oh man you look cute!! I didn't even know you were pregnant again! When are you due? Congradulations. Your baby Parker sure has grown! Tell Parley I said hello too. Love you.

The Hurd Herd said...

Anna Banana!! I am so glad that you found me! You have such a cute little family! I am excited for you! I will love to keep tabs on your life now!