Monday, March 30, 2009

Paige at 5 weeks

Yes, she's almost 7 weeks, but I thought this pic showed her features the best so far. Plus, the day after I took this picture, she broke out with really bad baby acne. :)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Arrgh! That baby acne always ticks me off. Way to capture her perfectly BEFORE that.

Ashley Reno said...

She is adorable. I will get you that list of books as soon as I get home-well at least sometime tonight. :) Love ya.

Suzie Koskella said...

I think she looks like you! Beautiful!! :)

Jenny Hadley said...

How gorgeous is she?!! You just make pretty babies. I am so happy that Parley is coming home safe and sound where you can take care of him and he you. How exciting. I love you and hope you are well.

Lena said...

She is beautiful. Definitely, she looks more like parley than like me : )! Baby acne is horrid. The great part is, it doesn't last for nearly as long as adult acne!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind blog snoops at all. I just spent the last hour or so going through all of your old posts so I could catch up on Anna. It sounds like things are going wonderful for you. I will try to be better on my blog. :-) By the way your children are darling!