Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little late

Sweet Sunday update: well, I ate a fun-size twix and had 2 bites of chocolate cake, but I'm not having a heart attack over it. If we're going to be honest here *and we are* I just think it's fantastic that I didn't eat the whole cake! yup. Anyway, on with the plan: no sweets. As Anne would say: "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet." --L.M. Montgomery

Sunday was a somewhat gorgeous day so we took a family walk around a little pond/lake near where we live. We got some great pics of the kids!



It is almost impossible to catch this girl smiling. She hates the camera.
But I love her...every little bit!


And I got some great pics of my Big Hunk!

Strike a pose
I wonder...

Huh?

What did you just say?


It's easy to see why I love him! He makes me laugh!

*And he wonders where our children get their dramatics from.*

And of course, it's easy to see why he loves me!
Every now and then Paige does decide to cooperate for the camera. This is her "cheese" face.
Parker put a noodle on his nose and this is what happened:
Timeless!

3 comments:

The Whirling Dirvish said...

Love all those faces!! I can't believe how big Parker and Paige have gotten! They're adorable!!! And Paige's hair is long enough for pigtails! So glad to see you all look so happy!!

Evan and Jamie said...

We miss you guys SOOO much!! I love your posts and they make me sad!! The kiddos are tooo cute!!

Suzie Koskella said...

your silly! i am a lurker too and i love looking at photos! i got her panties at target! DORA! :) your guys are adorable!